I seem to have lots of foundations as i purchase one and then a new one comes out, that looks better & so on until i open my drawer to find 15 foundations hardly used, so over the last few months i had decided to start using them up!
Some only lasted the day & were given to friends or family, the ones that were totally unfit for anyone were fed to the bin….
Since using them i have started to fall back in lust with a few of them, I have included the advertising script to give you an idea of how they are marketed.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix is Bourjois’ 1st radiance-boosting fruit therapy foundation for a flawless complexion for up to 16hrs!
- Apricot > radiance –Melon > hydration –Apple > antioxidant –Ginger > energy
Its exquisite glide-on formula blends onto the skin for a flawless, yet natural finish.
· 8 hrs moisture & Lets skin breathe.- I love this foundation,Easy to apply, looks very natural and smells yummy to! – definitely my go to Foundation.
- L’oreal lumi magique is a Light Infusing foundation which gives luminosity to the skin. A luminous looking complexion as if lit from within.It has a very light, silky soft formula which provides 24 hours of hydration. – this foundation is such a great foundation that gives you ‘a glow from within’ it makes you look nice & healthy. It last long and stays looking natural.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundationwith a vitamin-rich fruit therapy formula for an even complexion and an instant anti-fatigue result!Its fresh and instant blending gel texture blends and glides onto the skin for an even, natural finish with no mask effect. Imperfections are erased, signs of fatigue are smoothed and the skin’s radiance is boosted for up to 16 hours*.
Its instant anti-fatigue vitamin-rich fruit therapy formula is made from a fruity blend of litchi, goji berries and pomegranates. – This again is one that i tend to reach for like the other it is easy to apply lasts long & smells lovely.
- Rimmel Wake Me Up instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow and minimises premature skin ageing.A light, smooth texture for natural, 100% poreless coverage instantly eliminates signs of tiredness and lifts skin from fatigue. Radiance pearls illuminate for a healthy, radiant glow. Flawless natural finish. Peptides increase elasticity so skin recovers and bounces back more quickly. SPF 15 protects. This is a great foundation if you’ve had a late night, it does make you look more awake, good coverage and easy to apply.
- Revlon ColourStay this oil-free, moisture-balanced formula gives you flawless looking skin.Make-up looks fresh and feels great for up to 16 hours thanks to the lightweight, comfortable feel from the Patented SoftFlex Formula.
Medium to full coverage in 12 luxurious shades, with SPF 15 protection. – This is more of a heavy duty foundation, I would wear this on a night out as it is full coverage, very matte, need to apply with a brush to buff into the skin.
Hope this helped some of you, any questions just comment below.